KERRY WAY SELF GUIDED WALKING HOLIDAYS
CELTIC NATURE EXPEDITIONS is delighted to offer this 7-day, self-guided walking holiday along The Kerry Way in County Kerry, Ireland. You’ll enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Iveaghragh peninsula, known worldwide as the Ring of Kerry, at your own pace, without the hassle of carrying luggage or searching for accommodation and meals. And your holiday can begin on any day you wish as there is no group schedule to contend with.
THE KERRY WAY is a beautiful walking trail which meanders through Irelands largest peninsula, Iveragh. Along this 135 mile waymarked way you will walk through inland river valleys, gouged out by glaciers during the last ice age.
Kerry Way walking tour holiday
Once you’ve booked your Kerry Way walking tour holiday, you can relax and savour the walking, knowing that we’ll handle all the details. We’ll arrange 7 outstanding B&Bs, 2 fabulous dinners, all your lunches. We’ll have your luggage waiting for you at the end of every day. And well before you head off for Ireland, we’ll send you a complete itinerary and a detailed Kerry Way guidebook with local information.
While you are here, we can be contacted at any time should a problem pop up. You will be very well taken care of!
Your Walking Holiday Includes:
- 7 nights Bed and Breakfast accommodation
- 6 days Self-guided walking
- 5 packed lunches
- 2 evening meals
- Transportation of luggage between B&Bs
- Transporation from Glenbeigh to Kells
- Transport to Coars School
- Pick-up and return to Killarney bus/rail station
- Detailed Kerry Way guide and detailed itinerary
- Walk Killarney to Black Valley: approx 13 miles/21km
- Walk Black Valley – Glencar – 12 ish miles/19ish km
- Glencar – Glenbeigh – 11 miles/17km
- Kells – Caherciveen – approx 9 miles/15km
- Caherciveen – Waterville – approx 17 miles/28km
- Waterville – Caherdaniel – coastal walk –approx 8 miles/13km